- The management reserves the right to admit or retain a student in the School. The sale of application form is no guarantee that admission will be granted.
- The intended withdrawal of student should be notified in writing at least a month in advance by the Parent/Guardian otherwise the student’s name will continue to be in the Register and the corresponding fee will be charged.
- Application for Leaving Certificate should be submitted one month in advance for issue of the same.
- Admission will be granted to both boys and girls irrespective of their caste, creed and nationality. New Students will be admitted to Nursery, Junior Nursery and Senior Nursery classes. Prospectus and Application for Admission Form will be available at the Office of Shri Shivaji preparatory Military Nursery School, Kennedy Road (Near R.T.O) Pune – 1.
- Parents / Guardians applying for admission of their child / ward are requested to submit application form along with Birth Certificate (Original and Photo copy). The birth Certificate submitted to the school will not be returned and shall remain in the record of the School Office. The Birth Certificate will be returned only when the child’s name is withdrawn from the School.
- After preliminary scrutiny of the application, the final selection is made on first come first basis.
- The list of selected child/ward is then displayed on the Notice Board of the School. Parents must pay the fees within the stipulated time given by the School Authorities.
Age of child:
|Nursery(Play Group)||3 & above|
|Junior Nursery||4 & above|
|Senior Nursery||5 & above|